Kedutaan besar Kerajaan Belanda Di Jakarta adalah perwakilan diplomatik yang umumnya berlokasi di ibu kota negara lain, yang menawarkan berbagai layanan diplomatik, termasuk layanan konsuler.Kepala dari kedutaan besar dikenal sebagai duta besar (bahasa Inggris: ambassador), sedangkan kepala dari komisariat tinggi disebut komisaris tinggi (high commissioner). Berikut ini Lowongan Kerja Kedutaan besar Kerajaan Belanda di Indonesia.
Hal yang Harus Kamu Lakukan Sebelum Melamar Kerja, Sebelum Anda melamar pekerjaan baik secara online maupun datang langsung ke perusahaan yang ingin dilamar, Anda tentunya harus menyiapkan berkas persyaratan terlebih dahulu. Dengan memahami cara melamar pekerjaan yang benar, peluang untuk diterima juga semakin tinggi.
Tidak hanya persiapan dokumen saja, Anda juga harus menyiapkan mental untuk menghadapi serangkaian tahapan seleksi untuk bisa diterima di perusahaan tersebut. Simak ulasan berikut ini untuk mengetahui cara melamar kerja.
Cara Melamar Pekerjaan yang Baik dan Benar, Bagi Anda yang akan melamar pekerjaan, Anda pasti berharap agar bisa diterima, bukan? Untuk membuat HRD terkesan, Anda harus memiliki strategi yang baik. Berikut ini cara melamar pekerjaan yang baik dan benar agar peluang Anda untuk diterima semakin tinggi.
Satu: Cari Informasi Tentang Perusahaan, Dua: Siapkan Dokumen Persyaratan yang Dibutuhkan, Tiga: Gunakan Alamat Email yang Benar, Empat: Pilih Divisi atau Bidang Pekerjaan yang Sama, Lima: Jangan Terlalu Sering Berganti Pekerjaan. Sebelum melamar pekerjaan, sebaiknya persiapkan berkas-berkas yang dibutuhkan. Jangan lupa persiapkan fisik dan mental Anda dalam mengikuti setiap tahapan seleksi pekerjaan.
Lowongan Kerja Kedutaan Besar Kerajaan Belanda di Indonesia
Policy Officer Circular Economy and Sustainability
A. General Information
- Position: Policy Officer Circular Economy and Sustainability
- Embassy: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Salary Indication: IDR 31.500.000 – 47.000.000 (plus health insurance)
- Working Hours: 35
- Contract duration: trial period of 2 months
- The policy officer will be responsible for business development and advice in the fields of circular
economy and sustainability, with a strong emphasis on waste management. S/he will be able to
translate relevant developments, including Indonesian government policies, into practical business
and project opportunities for the Dutch private sector, and to contribute to relevant policy analyses
and recommendations for the Dutch public sector.
- Business Development: Pro-active sustainable business development and trade promotion for
Dutch companies – including use of instruments of the Netherlands Enterprise Agency and
other financiers – in the fields of circular economy and sustainability (waste management in
- Cooperation: Promotes and facilitates Dutch-Indonesian government to government and
private sector cooperation on circular economy and sustainability. Identifies opportunities for
leveraging bilateral (development) cooperation activities to support commercial interests,
and vice versa.
- Networking: Is the focal point for Dutch companies, authorities and knowledge institutionsfor
questions concerning circular economy and sustainability in Indonesia. Develops a solid network with key players in Indonesia in these fields.
- Policy Analysis: Collects information, contributes to the writing of policy analyses and
recommendations regarding developments in Indonesia in the fields of circular economy and
sustainability. Pro-actively informs the Head of Economic Affairs and management of the
Embassy on these topics.
- Projects: Leads or joins (dependent on the level and number of participants) the preparations
for Dutch trade missions to Indonesia and supports the delegations. Leads/contributes to and
stimulates the organization of trade promotion and networking events, such as conferences,
trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Communication: Helps enhancing public awareness on circular economy and sustainability
and the embassy’s activities in this regard by, among others, organizing webinars/seminars
and workshops and input for the embassy’s social media accounts.
- Please note that shifts in Dutch policy or focus of the Embassy’s economic team, may result in
Results to be Achieved
- Dutch companies and authorities are satisfied with services delivered, especially concerning
the ongoing private sector development and commercial programs on waste management.
- Dutch companies are well aware of the Indonesian business environment and the
opportunities (and challenges) it poses for doing business in Indonesia in the fields of circular
economy and sustainability, with a particular emphasis on waste management;
- Dutch companies are aware of the instruments that the Dutch government has made availabe
to support doing business in the field of circular economy and sustainability;
- The goods and services that Dutch businesses can provide in support of the development of a
circular economy (in particular in relation to waste management) and sustainability challenges
more in general in Indonesia have been made visible through communication/social media
activities of the Netherlands embassy;
- At least 1 Trade mission and 1 trade promotion event organized every year
- Effective networks among Dutch and Indonesian government authorities and companies
regarding circular economy and sustainability have been established/are maintained.
- Knowledge has been actively shared, where appropriate, and teamwork with other (relevant
to the task at hand) colleagues at the Embassy within and outside the economic department
has been realized; contributions to Embassy-wide activities, reports and strategy
development have been made.
- Databases with company information are up to date.
Working Experience and Knowledge
- Relevant university business degree or equivalent combination of education and work
- At least 7 years relevant working experience and affinity with trade promotion and
sustainable business development;
- An antenna for commercial opportunities, and good knowledge of relevant economic and
- Understanding of doing business in both an Indonesian and a Dutch context;
- Experience in cooperating with the Indonesian authorities, companies, NGOs and knowledge
- Fluency in English, both written and orally, is a must (NB: this will be tested); in addition, the
candidate should be fluent in Indonesian; knowledge of Dutch would be a considerable
- Analytical ability
- Strong in oral and written communication
- Strategic and political insight
- External orientation and networking
- Team player
- Results oriented
- Independent and pro-active work attitude
C. Working Environment
- You are employed within the Economic Department, employing four expatriate staff and eight locally
recruited employees. You will directly report to the Head of Department and will also work regularly
when needed with staff of the other departments for political affairs, public diplomacy and cultural
affairs, internal and consular affairs.
- The Economic Department is responsible for economic diplomacy, especially promoting and
facilitating bilateral trade and investment, as well as the Embassy’s work related to sustainability,
climate mitigation and adaptation. As Policy Officer Circular Economy and Sustainability, your focus is
on business development, but you will also work closely with the (expat) First Secretaries of the
Economic and Political Departments, the Senior Officer for Climate Affairs and Water Management,
and the Policy Officer working on Energy, in covering a broader range of climate and sustainability
- The Economic Department is part of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Jakarta, which
currently has around 75 staff members. You will work in and from the Embassy building, with
occasional possibility to work from home.
- The nature of the assignment regularly requires staff to work outside of normal working hours and
occasionally make duty trips within Indonesia.
Description of Employee
- A business developer with relevant working experience, able to translate policy into practice. Will
build up and maintain an efficient network in Indonesia, and also in the Netherlands, among
companies, government authorities, NGO’s, and knowledge institutions. Is able to demonstrate
his/her professional knowledge in meetings/papers, and can weigh diverging interests against each
other. Understands the expectations on achieving practical results regarding sustainable trade
promotion and business development in the Netherlands and in Indonesia. Is able to work proactively, independently and as member of a team. Is flexible as to the exact assignments and fields
Tata Cara melamar :
Jika anda berminat dan memenuhi kualifikasi lowongan kerja diatas, silahkan kirimkan berkas lamaran lengkap melalui Email dibawah ini :
- Email : email@example.com
Subject : Posisi yang dilamar
- Sumber Informasi : KLIK DISINI
- Batas Akhir Pendaftaran 15 Juli 2022
Proses seleksi lowongan pekerjaan ini tidak di pungut biaya apapun & Hanya pelamar yang memenuhi poin – poin kualifikasi dan persyaratan akan diproses ke tahap selanjutnya.