- Tanggal Posting:
Loker S1Loker S1
PT Indo Kordsa Tbk – Indo Kordsa adalah pemasok bahan utama penguat ban di Asia Tenggara dalam empat dekade. Lini produk Indo Kordsa terdiri dari Kain Penguat Ban atau Tire Cord Fabric (Nylon 66 dan Polyester), Benang Nylon 66 dan Benang HMLS Polyester. Indo Kordsa beroperasi di lahan seluas 47.5 hektar dengan cakupan portfolio pelanggan di pasar domestik dan internasional. Berikut ini adalah Lowongan Kerja PT Indo Kordsa Tbk.
Hal yang Harus Kamu Lakukan Sebelum Melamar Kerja, Sebelum Anda melamar pekerjaan baik secara online maupun datang langsung ke perusahaan yang ingin dilamar, Anda tentunya harus menyiapkan berkas persyaratan terlebih dahulu. Dengan memahami cara melamar pekerjaan yang benar, peluang untuk diterima juga semakin tinggi.
Tidak hanya persiapan dokumen saja, Anda juga harus menyiapkan mental untuk menghadapi serangkaian tahapan seleksi untuk bisa diterima di perusahaan tersebut. Simak ulasan berikut ini untuk mengetahui cara melamar kerja.
Cara Melamar Pekerjaan yang Baik dan Benar, Bagi Anda yang akan melamar pekerjaan, Anda pasti berharap agar bisa diterima, bukan? Untuk membuat HRD terkesan, Anda harus memiliki strategi yang baik. Berikut ini cara melamar pekerjaan yang baik dan benar agar peluang Anda untuk diterima semakin tinggi.
Satu: Cari Informasi Tentang Perusahaan, Dua: Siapkan Dokumen Persyaratan yang Dibutuhkan, Tiga: Gunakan Alamat Email yang Benar, Empat: Pilih Divisi atau Bidang Pekerjaan yang Sama, Lima: Jangan Terlalu Sering Berganti Pekerjaan. Sebelum melamar pekerjaan, sebaiknya persiapkan berkas-berkas yang dibutuhkan. Jangan lupa persiapkan fisik dan mental Anda dalam mengikuti setiap tahapan seleksi pekerjaan.
Lowongan Kerja PT Indo Kordsa Tbk
1. Customer Sales Representative
- Update sales forecast based on projections from customers and monitor demand movement to anticipate any changes which require adjustment in production.
- Follow up POs and other required document, i.e. L/Cs for delivery purpose with customers.
- Check available ordered product coordinating with planning and production.
- Making delivery schedule start from warehouse until customer and determine the methods.
- Communicate schedule that has been prepared to related customer.
- Ensure shipment on time and quantity is accordance to customer’s PO.
- Prepare and send deliver document needed by customer in timely manner.
- Implement and comply to all safety work procedure for worker and environment according to Standard Practice, work station document, and Working Instruction.
- Prevent environment contamination caused by related activities.
- Take safe action for myself, other people, and environment that can be impacted by worker’s actions.
- Report immediately for unsafe condition, near miss, and environment contamination in work area to superiors.
- Have a minimum Bachelor degree in Marketing/Business Administration/Transportation.
- Have a minimum 2 years in Customer Sales Representative/Sales Account/Account Officer, or Sales Administrations.
- Have advance English communication skills; Computer skills and knowledge about incoterm and LC.
- Competencies: Agile Decision Making, Collaboration, Giving Value To Differences.
2. Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist
Job Description :
- Preparing Executive Summary Report and Company’s Scorecard (Finance part) and distribute to Management.
- Analyzing and report the variance of the actual versus Budget/Forecast of Financial result to Global Finance.
- Comply data and prepare (Finance slides) the Business Review Presentation and OPEX result.
- Comply and compare all expenses by cost center with budget, and report it to Management and all cost center’s responsibility.
- Comply data of manufacturing cost and conduct analysis the variance between actual vs budget.
- Conduct the Manufacturing Cost and Cost Review Meeting with Operation team.
- Report all CAPEX progress for IK and IKP to Management and CAPEX team (CAPEX owner).
- Have a Bachelor degree in Accounting and Business Management.
- Have a minimum relevant work experience for 2 years.
- Have a knowledge in general business, cost accounting, accounting principles, reporting based on IFRS & Indo GAAP standard.
- Have advance skills in English, Computer knowledge (Excel is a must, PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong capability in Financial and Commercial Analysis
3. Industrial Engineer
Job Description :
- Maintain non-technical standard in twisting, weaving, and dipping.
- Maintain twisting color inventory and its usage.
- Control twisting, weaving, and dipping waste.
- Establish capacity planning and budgeting.
- Improve process efficiency and productivity.
- Conduct Industrial Engineering study to support production process.
- Maintain fabric packing inventory, shell and its usage.
- Maintain update of Work Station Documents/Standard Practice of Industrial Engineering department.
- Have a minimum Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering from reputable university.
- Have minimum experience 1-2 years in manufacturing industry.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Required skills: advance English communication skill; leadership attitude and mentality; work multitasking and under minimum supervision; data analysis skill; logical and obversational skill.
- Competencies: Agile Decision Making, Learning From Experiences, Giving Value to Differences.
4. Learning & Development Specialist
Job Description :
- Identifying the current and future competency requirements
- Carrying out competency assessments across the organization
- Conducting development (including training) need analysis and managing budgeting process
- Implementing learning and development strategies in according to approved plan
- Applying adult learning theories and designing blended learning solutions to ensure employees get the best out of their development
- Using digital tools to create flexible and innovative learning programs.
- Designing and facilitating a range of learning interventions, including technical, behavioral and leadership programs.
- Driving a culture of continuous professional development
- Creating a coaching culture in the organization.
- Monitoring how effectively learning has been transferred to employees.
- Managing learning management system and evaluation
- Managing reward and recognition process and system
- Evaluating the work process, content of training module, system, and initiate improvement project for better process
- Min Bachelor degree of Human Resource Management/Psychology/Industrial Engineer/any related major.
- Experience in learning and development area at least 3 years, including designing competency based development program, managing learning management system, managing training and other development program, training modules development, evaluation, reward and recognition, and involve in improvement project.
- Fluency in English skill both verbal communication and writing.
- Personality needed : adaptive, agile, high self motivation, confidence and passionate in learning and development including being internal trainer, technology savvy
5. Procurement Specialist
- Interfaces with Product Line Planning and other users to plan and prioritize purchasing related activities.
- Reviews planned orders, manage requisitions for purchased items, create PO’s and manage approval process.
- Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
- Tracks order acknowledgement, prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of potential interruptions to internal customers.
- Tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
- Reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed.
- Ensures orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports non-conformances.
- Leads finance and logistics staff in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
- Liaise with other departments to establish and maintain effective and relevant activities and support in relation to the organization’s Traffic incoming, sales, planning & materials management, production and overall operating functions.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from reputable university preferably from Mechanical/Industrial Engineering background.
- Have a minimum 3 years of work experience in related industry (Purchasing, Logistics, Supply Chain areas) especially in spareparts procurement.
- Sufficient knowledge in Engineering, Commercial, Business, and Administration/Finance.
- Advance English communications in reading and conversation.
- Competencies: Agile Decision Making, Team-work and Cooperation and Business Insight.
6. Production Engineer
Job Descriptions :
- Analyze defect or repeating problem and create action plan.
- Guide group leader in making continuous improvement.
- Create 6 sigma project to eliminate the complexity problem.
- Following TPM activities ( Focus Improvement, Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance).
- Make lean improvement in production process.
- Coordinate with other department / site to solve production problems.
- Lead some project related safety, quality, and efficiencies.
- Have a minimum Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical Engineering.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in Manufacturing.
- Understand manufacturing process (people, machine, process management).
- Capable of working well under pressure, team working, relevant technical knowledge.
- Have good leadership and analytical skills.
- Familiar with AX/SAP.
- Advance English communication.
- Competence in analytical thinking, agile decision making and displaying courage.
7. SAP Functional & Technical – IT Business Analyst
Job Description :
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred.
- Experience in at least one of the SAP Platform/Services (IBP, Central Procurement, BW4Hana, BPC, S4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud Reporting).
- Minimum of 2 years of SAP Product experience as consultant, IT support or key-user.
- Extensive knowledge of Digital Transformation and software systems.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues with Project Management Skills.
- Effective communication skills with cross-functional team members and management.
- Upper Intermediate level of English.
- Fluent speaking of Thai (for TIK resource) / Bahasa (for IK resource).
- Assessing business needs via business process analysis, collaboration, and observation.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Determining how to integrate SAP solution(s)(Cloud / On-prem) with both SAP and Non-SAP products to enhance targeted business processes.
- Evaluating IT infrastructure and capabilities, as well as facilitating cost-effective improvements.
- Collaborating with both IT team and process owners to offer technical solutions and resolve issues.
- Have experience in one or more of the following: SAP FI Configuration in any combination of the following: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting, Consolidation, Funds Mgt., Special Purpose Ledger. CO configuration: Product costing, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis, Activity Based Costing and ABAP Programming.
8. Tax Specialist
- Controlling the VAT Out issuance and Monthly VAT Reporting through e-Statement (Indo Kordsa and subsidiary).
- Prepare Monthly Deferred Tax from Fixed Asset calculation (Subsidiary only).
- Prepare and analyze Corporate Income Tax Return calculation by monthly basis.
- Maintain Reconcile Balance Sheet for VAT Account (Indo Kordsa and subsidiary).
- Lead the team to facing the Tax Audit process (Indo Kordsa (IK) and subsidiary (Indo Kordsa Polyester).
- Lead the team to facing the Tax Objection & Appeal for several cases.
- Update the new tax regulation and distribute to other relevant divisions.
- Assisting or be the internal advisor to other Department related with tax issue.
- Assisting the Manager in handling all tax matter.
- Documentation and keeping all the Tax documents securely.
- Assist in obtaining the Golden Tax Certificate or other thing of tax facility.
- Have a Bachelor degree in Taxation.
- Having knowledge to handle a Tax Audit, Objection, and Tax Appeal.
- Have an advance English communication and Computer skills.
- Have a Tax Brevet Certification A & B.
- Competencies: Analytical Thinking, Agile Decision Making, Giving Value to Differences.
9. Technical Engineer
- Monitor and follow up closely yield and Spinning and SSP performance in daily basis.
- Monitor and coordinate the adjustment of yarn properties made by Technician in daily basis and follow up the result continuously.
- Troubleshoot any problems in Spinning and SSP process and make new standards for new trouble-shootings.
- Follow up yarn quality in twisting process and make coordination with TCF team to make quick action to overcome yarn quality problems in Twisting.
- Follow up activities of his/her subordinates such as tension measurement, COA, data collection, etc.
- Prepare Standard Operating Condition for denier change or type change.
- Prepare, revise, and review all standard documents related with Technical process.
- Monitor to ensure all actions taken aligned with SHE procedure and government regulation.
- Have a minimum Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Have a minimum 3 years of experience in relevant position in Manufacturing company.
- Have knowledge in PE production process especially in Spinning.
- Have advance skills in Computer and English communication (both oral and written).
- Competencies needed: Analytical Thinking, Developing for Success, Ability to Change, Working Systematically, and Customer Focus.
10. Corporate Communication Specialist
Job Description :
- Define procedures and insure implementation in preparing and arranging all Company’s BOD & BOC meeting; monthly.
- Define procedures and insure implementation in preparing and arrange all matters related to the Company’s Audit Committee and Remuneration and Nomination Committee.
- Define procedures and insure implementation arranging and preparing Annual Meeting of Shareholders of the Company (including arrangements for an extraordinary meeting) also other corporate meetings.
- Drafting and finalization of all Minutes of Meeting of the Company.
- Preparing the Company’s Annual Report.
- Maintain the Company’s website.
- Reporting to relevant intuitions in connection to the requirements of for a Public Company.
- Preparing and drafting all companies’ corporate communications documents, including Board statements, company’s disclosures and External announcements.
- Define procedures on corporate communications to be implemented in the Company.
- Ensuring that all corporate secretary & communication activities are in line with the capital investment law and any applicable laws.
- Main Liaison officer with Global Communications or relevant departments with respect of communications matters.
- Management Announcements for Corporate Meetings.
- Internal communications announcement for corporate events (ex: birthday wishes for Board, eid and Christmas wishes).
- Liaison officer for internal events.
- Organizing interviews and briefings for company representatives.
- Advice and prepare Company representative for public expose/Media Interviews.
- Organize Company’s corporate events and managing Company’s Website & social medias.
- Have a minimum Bachelor degree in Communications/Public Relations.
- Have a minimum 3 years of work experience in Corporate Secretary Department/ Devision.
- Have knowledge in Corporate Secretary & Communication principles and/or regulations.
- Advance skills on writing, presentation & communication, design and also administration skill.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
Tata Cara melamar :
Jika anda berminat dan memenuhi kualifikasi Lowongan Kerja PT Indo Kordsa Tbk, silahkan kirimkan berkas lamaran lengkap melalui link dibawah ini :
Proses seleksi Lowongan Kerja ini tidak di pungut biaya apapun.
Hanya pelamar yang memenuhi poin – poin kualifikasi dan persyaratan akan diproses ke tahap selanjutnya.
PERHATIAN! melamar pekerjaan di lokerind.id tidak dipungut biaya apapun